We believe that our school uniform helps to achieve a sense of belonging and identity.
– Girls are required to wear grey skirts or pinafores, with white polo shirts or blouses and school burgundy cardigans or sweatshirts. During the summer term girls may also wear light-blue check summer dresses available from Brenda’s Schoolwear.
– Boys are required to wear grey shorts or trousers, with white polo shirts and school burgundy sweatshirts.
– We also ask that children wear sensible black, brown or navy shoes to school which they are able to fasten themselves. In the interests of healthy feet we request that children do not wear trainers or plimsolls throughout the day except for outdoor games and PE.
– PE kit – black or navy shorts, white tee-shirt, light trainers or black plimsolls for outdoor games and a PE bag to keep it safe. A tracksuit may be worn for outdoor games during the coldest weather.
– All clothing needs to be marked with your child’s name. Our cloakroom space is very limited and we cannot accommodate sports bags, holdalls or large rucksacks in the space available and these items will not be acceptable. A soft drawstring PE bag is essential and welcome as these hang easily on coat pegs.
– Jewellery is not practical or safe to wear to school. If your child has to wear earrings for a specified time, please provide a named roll of plaster to cover them during PE.
– Sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo may be bought from Brenda’s Schoolwear. Brenda’s also sell our school bags. These bags help to protect the reading and library books that your child will bring home.